Bowser's Theme (Techno Remix) Bowser's Theme (Techno Remix)

great, but

drums?

it would sound so much better if you added some drums.

Other than that, love it.

shrugo responds:

Thanks for the suggestion!
I'll try and set that up!

Epic Soundtack Epic Soundtack

certainly epic

Reminds me a little of pirates of the carribean.

Would work well as a loop i feel.

Good song mate, look forward to more.

Celestial-Sticker responds:

Maybe it would have been better as a loop, but I don't have any more patience to do that. Just to get to this version of the piece took way too long. But thanks for the review!

citrus citrus

Comlicated to get my head around

Clashes here and there, but obviously purposefully placed.

Feels uincomfortable, while still being highly listenable and holding a steady beat.
Kidos for experiemnting.. i just don't know whether i could listen to this that much. A little busier in some places would be nice too.

scullcrusher responds:

the last minute was the part my friend was supposed to make so it was hard to make things perfect. but thanks for the review, if you tell me when the clashes are i can try and fix them ;)

[DjBen] Discover [DjBen] Discover

Good voice choices

Strong, but not overly so.

Very upbeat, just a nice all round song.

Slightly weak ending, but the rest of the sogn is fantastic.

CrazyBenji responds:

Thanks alot dude :)

69 Chevy 69 Chevy

Good but far too repetetive

exactly what the title syas, no other criticism really

loved the sectionm beginning at 1:25, just wish it came a bit sooner really as the song starts to drag by then.

Ridleysoul responds:

Thanks! And yeah, a lot of the songs I make are a tad too long. I made a few with vocals in mind, but that never really came together.

Shinshuu Plains II Shinshuu Plains II

love this song

recreated really well.

beautiful.

watch ur back... watch ur back...

a little repetitive

but the actual melody and backign compliment each other well, a slightly quicker change to the middle eight would've been nice, but a solid song.

[UB] Learning Curve [UB] Learning Curve

Respect for anyone

that actually manages to make a sogn on LSDJ

as a first try its good, but i feel it lacks any real power

experiement around with the instrument sounds a bit more so you can something a little more powerful as the final product, but shows definate promise.

HeadCrabGary responds:

hey thanks for the review, man :D

yeah i have been toying around with LSDJ a little more, trying to get the hang of it. The learning curve is pretty steep, and the controls are obviously funky, but I think once I get rolling i will be able to make some good stuff.

-DJ M3T4L- Run -DJ M3T4L- Run

defainately

would work well as a chase piece, and alothugh i find the FL guitar sounds slightly irritating, the song is very good, i felt the guitar and piano parts could have complimented each other a bit better when they both played together, but other than that very good.

lilllllj responds:

The guitar was a stress to use since the FL guitar just sounds messy and the piano cracks to much on my sound card... Im really not going to complain though since i find it fun to jam to

5SCC StringBreaks 5SCC StringBreaks

as far as five second songs go

its defiantely gotta be one of my favourites.

dont really know how to to criticise, it sets out and does exactly whats its meant to, and does it very well...

good job.