View Profile chubby-chobby

All 14 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

okay

so its not great, its good you put the effort in.
the first thign you need to consider when doing something like this is to make the song and video sync a bit, changes in the song = changes in the flash. Something simple like that will make a big difference. The other thing is, although it's good you used characters and not sticks, they need more animation, especially in the mouths, it looks terribly forced when the mouths have only two states: open or closed, if not, at least sync the mouths with something thats being said, to make it a bit easier on the eye.
Anyway, its not a bad try, love the song, (DJ Gotcha i think, might be worth crediting him?) Kepp tryign and you'll get there sometime.

loved

the news stories running along the bottom, meant i wasn't concentrating on both bits at once though. Still, very good, i thoroughly enjoyed that :)

not bad, BUT

THERE IS NO WAY TO DISTINGUISH WHICH PARTS OF THE ROCKS HE FELL INTO WERE THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.
sorry about the caps but cba to rewrite that.
apart from thats its an okay little stick film.

just curious...

do you get anything special if you happen to score over 9000 on the keepy uppy? =)

nice flash btw : )

Arfenhouse RPG??!!??!!!

In the writing above you talk about the arfenhouse rpg? does this actually exist? if so whats the link for it? :D

i love it!!

Well, i have seen soo many long and boring but perfectly animated flashese taking up my time on the net. Finally i found something pointless and random enough to be good! Please make a new arfenhouse you know you wanna ;)

alrite

add sum decent sound and explain the story an this is on its way to being a good flash, nice try.

Brilliant

Its nice to see someone sumthin a bit different, i reli liked that thnx

haha

funi funi hahaha heehee haha
i liked it
it was kwl
do winnie the pooh theme dunno y sounds gd tho.

was alrite..

edward reli needs a new voice, the 1 he has at the moments a bit crap, also nxt time add more things of ure own this is too similar to salad fingers ovawise a solid but not tht special flash.

BryanJones responds:

I would agree about the voice. i think I might do the voice next time, but then again if I'd gone for the typical odd child like voice I think even more people would think i was copying. Sometimes you just can't win.

Please rate my songs, I'm new to dance music and some crit would be lovely. I'm also rubbish at naming them, so new name suggestions would be great. =)

29, Male